I suggest you ...

Provide documentation and support for PostSharp SDK

PostSharp SDK is currently undocumented and unsupported. Please provide documentation and commercial support for the SDK.

21 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Admingfraiteur (Admin, PostSharp Technologies) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bob Vale commented  · 

See http://support.sharpcrafters.com/discussions/questions/1147-introduce-memberinterface-without-an-implementation-class

Is it possible to dynamically add an interface to a class without having an implementing class?

For example if I have a couple of interfaces:

public interface IPerson {
        string Name {get;set;}
        }

[AutoImplementInterface(typeof(IPerson))]
        public class Person {}
        I know I can make AutoImplementInterface a CompositionAspect to introduce the interface in GetPublicInterfaces, however I need a concrete type to provide the implementation with. What I'm looking for is a way to dynamically create this implementation at compile time. I understand that it could get extremely complicated when it comes to methods etc. for now I just want to create autoproperties for each property in the interface and throw a compile exception if the interface includes other items.

If this is possible I'd also like to be able to introduce the members to the class too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base